Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

My Netbook Reflection

My Name in Dasharn and I am a year 5 student at Glenbrae School. My Teacher is Mr Nath. This year has been one very interesting and eventful year. I got my chromebook this year and began using it as a tool in the class room although it was hard at first, i got the hang of it and it was way faster than using a pen and paper.

l have learn cyber safety, Accessing the class site, blogging, keyboard shortcuts,  using google applications like google presentations, creating new folders and documents, using tools, taking screen shots, using Sumo paint.

l have learnt to go on my smart digital footprint.  learnt how to learn to write with all my fingers. I learnt how to screenshot my photos. I learnt how to go to the right sites. l have learnt lots of things on my netbook like how get our work off our class sites, how to use the internet safely and how to create a whole lot of different things through google drive. I enjoy blogging my work on to my personal blog created by the school for my work only.

On our netbooks we learnt if our whole classroom goes off task on your netbook we will get trouble because they go on your history then you get your netbook taken off you. I learnt how go on to our work fast and finish it quickly. Some teachers taught us how to use the keyboard so we can get better at typing and when we get older we can type faster.

0 comments:

Post a Comment